Confidence is the secret of dating.
It helps you get the things you really want in life.
So here are some of my quick tips to help you get more of it.
1) Get rid of negative thoughts. We’ve all got a little nagging voice inside our head that makes us doubt our own abilities. So drown it out with positive statements and intentions instead.
2) Body Language. If you slouch and frown you’ll naturally feel bad too. If you stand up straight and smile you’ll instantly feel happier and more confident. Once you start acting like a confidence person, you won’t be able to stop being one.
3) Be happy with yourself. It’s only when you learn to be comfortable in your own skin that you’ll attract someone else. So be proud of who you are and do your best to make the most of what you have to offer.
4) Show an interest in others. People like people who like them – so listen carefully to what they are saying and ask questions.
5) You control your feelings. You don’t need to feel angry, upset, shy or nervous if you don’t want to be. Just make a decision that you won’t dwell on them.
Practise these tips and you’ll soon be feeling much more confident.
James Preece – The Dating Guru