Muslim Dating has it’s own rules.
So you need to remember to respect them at all times.
The most important thing is to remember to be respectful. With faith comes boundaries and strong moral codes. However, some people overlook this and then wonder why they aren’t successful at dating! Men tend to be more relaxed about these matters but women take them much more seriously.
Here are my top tips to help:
1) Be clear about your intentions. If you aren’t ready to get married then don’t mislead someone into thinking you are. Likewise, it’s not usually acceptable for someone to be dating more than one person at a time. It’s also not acceptable to live with someone without being married.
2) Be truthful from the start. Don’t lie about your height, age, size etc. Instead, be judged on the person you are. If you pretend to be something you are not then once you have been caught out you’ll never regain that trust.
3) Don’t push. Never put pressure on someone to meet you or to do something they’d rather not. Respect their wishes.
4) Accept. If someone doesn’t think you are a good match then let it go and realise that a better match will come along.
5) Consider. Always treat another person in the same way you’d like to be treated. Remember your manners and be polite and courteous at all times. If you have a good time or they spend money on you then thank them for it. In fact, you should probably thank them for their time and effort even if you don’t want to meet again.
James Preece – The Dating Guru